Tuesday, March 31, 2009

I have discovered Scrubbing Bubbles...

This stuff is amazing!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't know how I have lived without it! I don't know how my mom has gone without it raising four kids! My shower/tub was disgusting, if mom saw it she would have shot me and wondered how she ever let me out of the house. You just spray it on and chill for a few minutes and then wipe it off.

So anyways.... I have had a very nice day today. I got up and spent time with Ben, we went grocery shopping and then had lunch. After I dropped him off from class I finished a skirt, made a skirt, made a rice hot pad, and worked on my Christmas tree skirt (which is being a pain in the butt....) then Ben and I went on a date and watched a movie. He went to bed and I cleaned :)

I hope all is well with you all. Does anyone read this?

Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment